Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sounds great but I haven't made them yet. Recipe says that these make a nice snack or side dish for meatloaf, steak, chicken or pork chops.
- 6 medium potatoes
- water, for boiling potatoes
- 1 dash salt, for the water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- Scrub unpeeled potatoes well.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut into even wedges.
- Boil wedges for 5 minutes in salted water.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Spread wedges in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the oil, spices and herbs.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for about 15 minutes.
- Now sprinkle with cheeses and bake for another 10-12 minutes until potatoes are golden and cheeses are melted.