Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Why settle for just plain whipped cream on your dessert? Personalize it to complement the dish...the possibilities are nearly endless. How about orange or peppermint whipped cream on a chocolate dessert, cinnamon whipped cream on apple pie...let your imagination go!
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar (granulated or powdered)
Suggestions for flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon orange zest or 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat whipping cream, sugar, and flavoring in chilled bowl until stiff peaks form.
This is delicious! I used the peppermint extract and made it. I served this over fresh sliced oranges and we loved it for dessert! Thanks for sharing!!
I made this to go with chocolate cream pie. Awesome! I used the almond extract. It tasted fantastic, no more store bought for me. Thanks for posting!
I used six drops of stevia instead of sugar and i used nutmeg and cinnamon to put on top of a pumpkin cheesecake. it was wonderful :)