Recipe by Lvs2Cook
These versatile spreads can be used on whatever you like -- bagels, veggies, dips, etc.
Top Review by Jujubegirl
I did the strawberry variation and it was great. I didn't have granulated sugar so I used agave syrup. I used fat free cream cheese but you wouldn't know that this treat was fat free. Very delicious and could be used for a lot of things, including frosting/glaze. Definitely better than any store-bought flavored cream cheeses. Thanks for the recipe!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup mashed ripe strawberries or 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice