- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a resealable bag, combine lime juice, soy sauce, scallions, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Add steak and seal bag.
- Marinate in fridge, turning occasionally, for up to an hour (I usually go longer).
- Heat grill to high. Place steak on grates, season with salt and pepper. Cover.
- Cook, turning once, until meat reaches desired doneness. 6-8 minutes for medium-rare.
- Let rest 10 minutes before thinly slicing.