Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy company recipe. Many Flank Steak recipes call for marinating and cooking before carving. You get much more flavor by slicing first and it stays moist through the cooking process on the BBQ. It's quick and delicious.
- 907.18 g flank steaks
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml soya sauce
- 44.37 ml honey
- 29.58 ml Bourbon
- 9.85-14.78 ml crumbled fresh rosemary (3/4 tsp dried)
- 3-4 minced garlic cloves
- 4.92 ml fresh ground pepper
- Slice flank steak across the grain diagonally 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick.
- Combine remaining ingredients, add sliced flank steak, and let marinate for 1/2 hour.
- BBQ at high heat 2-3 minutes per side (for med-rare).
- Base with leftover marinade while cooking.
Great alternative to a standard marinade I've been using for decades. It really is outstanding and our family and guests really liked it as well. Next time, I'll leave it in the marinade a bit longer. Thanks for sharing!
I let it marinade for 3 hours and then baste it while grilling, but still didn't think the flavor was strong enough. Though my guests all enjoyed it, I think I'm going to let it marinade much longer next time. The marinade smells wonderful! Thank you!
What a great, quick recipe. This one is perfect for an after work meal. While the meat was marinating, I prepped the salad and corn. Cutting it up really lets the marinade soak in in a short amount of time. My only change was substituting sage for rosemary since my DW really dislikes rosemary.