1/5 Photos of Flank Steak Churrasco With Chimichurri Rojo
Churrasco is South American style skewers. I got this from Cuisine at Home Magazine. I haven't tried this yet, but sounded good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the steak against the grain at 45 degree angle into 1/4"-thick strips.
- 2In a large bowl whisk together remaining ingredients.
- 3Preheat grill to medium.
- 4Toss meat slices into the chimichurri to coat.
- 5Thread 4-5 strips (6 oz) onto each of 4 metal skewers. Fold each strip accordion-style, then spear through the center with the skewer. Spread strips down length of the skewer.
- 6Grill skewers, covered, for 3 minutes. Turn, baste with remaining chimichurri, and grill, covered, for 3 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak Churrasco With Chimichurri Rojo
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.8
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 191.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 37.1 g