1/1 Photo of Five Cheese Pizza
pattikay in L.A.'s Note:
From the California Pizza Kitchen Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 recipe pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1 -2 roma tomato, sliced into 1/8 inch rounds
- 3 ounces buffalo mozzarella (or fresh water-packed mozzarella, cut into 24 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup shaved romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered fresh basil
- 1preheat oven to 425.
- 2prepare dough.
- 3brush the surface of the the prepared dough with a thin application of olive oil.
- 4evenly distribute the cheese over the oiled surface as follows: smoked gouda, mozzarella, fontina.
- 5place tomato slices over the cheeses, spaced about 1 inch apart - do not overlap.
- 6top the tomatoes with the pieces of buffalo mozzarella followed by the shaved romano.
- 7transfer pizza to preheated oven, bake till crust is crisp and golden and center is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- 8remove pizza from oven, sprinkle with basil.
- 9slice and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1133.5
- Calories from Fat 839
- Total Fat 93.2 g
- Saturated Fat 43.6 g
- Cholesterol 240.6 mg
- Sodium 2007.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 65.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
recipe pizza dough
smoked gouda cheese