My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Cut fish into 8 stick-shaped pieces.
- 3In small bowl, whisk together egg and milk until foamy.
- 4Place bread in a plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs using a rolling pin.
- 5Measure 1 cup of crumbs and combine with pepper, parsley and paprika.
- 6Dip fish into egg mixture and coat with crumb mixture. Place on a nonstick baking dish (or regular baking dish lightly coated with vegetable oil) and squeeze lemon juice evenly over fish sticks.
- 7Bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (656 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 196.7 mg
- Sodium 723.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 93.4 g