Top Review by lolablitz
Perfect, easy recipe. I didn't have a lemon and added a 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp salt to the mix. Baked at 450 because I had fries in there too. Thanks for the keeper!
- 1 lb boneless skinless cod
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 3 -4 slices dry bread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut fish into 8 stick-shaped pieces.
- In small bowl, whisk together egg and milk until foamy.
- Place bread in a plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs using a rolling pin.
- Measure 1 cup of crumbs and combine with pepper, parsley and paprika.
- Dip fish into egg mixture and coat with crumb mixture. Place on a nonstick baking dish (or regular baking dish lightly coated with vegetable oil) and squeeze lemon juice evenly over fish sticks.
- Bake 20 minutes.