Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a delight to serve hot from the grill. Marinades about a pound of haddock and assorted veggies. Be sure to soak skewers for several hours if using wooden ones.
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 lb of fresh fish
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 8 mushrooms (blanched in hot water for 3 minutes to keep from breaking)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Cut the first three ingredients into 2 inch cubes.
- Soak wooden skewers for a few hours or overnight in water.
- Marinade fish and veggies for 4+ hours .
- Skewer and grill over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Turn and repeat.
I can't believe that I am the first to try this recipe. It is so good - Looks great and will make fish lovers out of many! I used Red snapper. I think it is important that you use a firm fleshed fish. Next time I will use halibut. I did add some Mrs Dash Hot - sprinkled it as the were grilling.. The fish was moist and the veggies were still crisp. Just the way I like them. A do again for sure