South Beach Fish Kabobs
- Ready In:
- 1 1 lb salmon or 1 lb tuna steak, cut into 16 one inch thick cubes
- 1⁄2 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine the olive oil, lime juice and dijon mustard in a small mixing bowl.
- Add fish cubes to the marinade, cover and place in refrigerator; marinate for 15 minutes turning once to coat.
- Meanwhile clean, core and cut your veggies.
- Thread skewers with veggies and fish, 4 pieces of fish per skewer, and brush kabobs with leftover marinade.
- Preheat broiler and place the kabobs on a broiler pan.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for about 6-8 minutes turning once and brush on more marinade when turning.
- Feel free to grill them also.
Join The Conversation