Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Balls can be made in advance and can also be frozen. I made the sauce on the side, but is not in the photo. Bon appetit!
- Cut fillet of cod into small cubes (I used a meat grinder, therefore it required an addition of flour).
- Add the lemon juice, cream, salt and ground black pepper.
- Gently form 25 small balls.
- One layer of puff dough divided into 4 parts, each part to unroll and cut into thin strips (about 5 mm width).
- Cover fish balls completely with strips of dough.
- Slightly press strips to balls.
- Fry balls in a plenty of oil 3-4 minutes (I baked balls in oven).
- For sauce :.
- Mix olive oil with white wine vinegar, minced garlic, a pod of hot pepper and honey.