1/1 Photo of Fish Balls
Balls can be made in advance and can also be frozen. I made the sauce on the side, but is not in the photo. Bon appetit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For 25 balls
- 1Cut fillet of cod into small cubes (I used a meat grinder, therefore it required an addition of flour).
- 2Add the lemon juice, cream, salt and ground black pepper.
- 3Gently form 25 small balls.
- 4One layer of puff dough divided into 4 parts, each part to unroll and cut into thin strips (about 5 mm width).
- 5Cover fish balls completely with strips of dough.
- 6Slightly press strips to balls.
- 7Fry balls in a plenty of oil 3-4 minutes (I baked balls in oven).
- 8For sauce :.
- 9Mix olive oil with white wine vinegar, minced garlic, a pod of hot pepper and honey.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1015 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 56.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar