1 hr 10 mins
If you like spice, then try this ham, not only is is easy to make it's very good! If you are not a garlic-lover then omit the garlic powder. Cooking time is for a 6 pound ham or a little smaller, if you are using a larger ham then double the jelly mixture and adjust cooking time, or use two 6-pound hams.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Grease a shallow baking dish.
- 3Trim any excess fat on the ham, then score the outside in a diamond pattern.
- 4Place the ham on prepared pan.
- 5In a bowl combine the jelly with all remaining ingredients; whisk until well blended.
- 6Brush about 1/3 of the mixture over the ham.
- 7Bake at 425 degrees for 7 minutes.
- 8Reduce the oven temperature to 325 (do not remove the ham from the oven) bake for an additional 45-50 minutes, basting the ham with jelly mixture about every 15-20 minutes.
- 9Transfer the ham to a serving platter.
- 10Let stand about 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fired-Up Baked Ham
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.5
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 255.6 mg
- Sodium 176.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 73.0 g