Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Flavorful burgers with green chilies, beef bouillon granules, and pepper jack cheese.
Make and share this Firecracker Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, green chilies, breadcrumbs, egg, beef bouillon granules, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 5 minutes on each side,.
- Add cheese slice to patties 2 minutes before removing from grill.
- Top with favorite toppings.
Tasty burgers full of flavor! Great spice without being overly hot and the burgers came out very moist. Cooked over charcoal and served on whole wheat sandwich rounds with lettuce and mayo. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Light the fuse and let these little crackers fire up your taste buds...deelish.