Recipe by weekend cooker
Flavorful burgers with green chilies, beef bouillon granules, and pepper jack cheese.
Top Review by loof
Tasty burgers full of flavor! Great spice without being overly hot and the burgers came out very moist. Cooked over charcoal and served on whole wheat sandwich rounds with lettuce and mayo. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, green chilies, breadcrumbs, egg, beef bouillon granules, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 5 minutes on each side,.
- Add cheese slice to patties 2 minutes before removing from grill.
- Top with favorite toppings.