This is a great, easy burger recipe. The ground beef is combined with green chile peppers and beef bouillon. This makes them very moist and flavorful. Serve on hamburger buns with your favorite fixings
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, mix the beef, diced green chilies, and bouillon.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 3 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- Top each patty with cheese about 2 minutes prior to removing from grill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION