Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This salad works great as an appetizer or as an entree. The heat of the habanero's mixed with the coolness of the yogurt dressing is just right!
- Saute garlic and butter with minced Habenero.
- Add Shrimp and cook until pink.
- Mix yogurt, lime, cilantro and salt/pepper in a small bowl.
- Place a handful of greens on each serving plate along with 5-6 shrimp.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!
Just didn't enjoy the combinations of flavored. They didn't seem to meld together.
I just made the dressing. So great.