Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This salad works great as an appetizer or as an entree. The heat of the habanero's mixed with the coolness of the yogurt dressing is just right!
- 1 lb peeled large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 habanero pepper
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat yogurt or 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped cilantro
- salt and black pepper
- arugula or mixed salad green
- Saute garlic and butter with minced Habenero.
- Add Shrimp and cook until pink.
- Mix yogurt, lime, cilantro and salt/pepper in a small bowl.
- Place a handful of greens on each serving plate along with 5-6 shrimp.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!
Just didn't enjoy the combinations of flavored. They didn't seem to meld together.
I just made the dressing. So great.