Trinitys Momma's Note:
These are a wonderful gift! For Christmas we made jars and passed them out to our neighbors and friends. If you love pickles try these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty gallon jar of pickles into a large bowl, throwing away the juice.
- 2Cut the pickles into 1-inch chunks.
- 3Return the pickles into the jar, alternating with all other ingredients listed above.
- 4Put lid on jar and leave sitting out on kitchen counter until sugar has turned into liquid (about three days).
- 6If giving as a gift, distribute evenly into smaller jars.
- 7This is great with bland turkey sandwiches at Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fire and Ice Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (4308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7610.8
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31045.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1931.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 33.1 g
- Sugars 1898.5 g
- Protein 23.1 g