Recipe by scancan
This is an inspired compilation of several recipes from Zaar and will make your house smell amazing; everyone will ask what's cooking and it will taste even better.
- 6 chicken cutlets, pounded thin and cut into strips
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (may need more)
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 ounce dried italian seasoning mix (such as Good Seasons packet)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Process onion and garlic in food processor until finely grated. Strain juices and put liquid in a bowl (discard the rest).
- Add juice of one lemon.
- Add honey mustard.
- Mix together and put chicken strips in bowl coating well.
- Marinate several hours or overnight.
- Heat up oil in frying pan and when nice and hot put chicken that has been breaded with eggs, breadcrumbs, and seasonings in to fry. Immediately lower flame to medium-low and when nicely browned turn over and fry other side.