Came up with this recipe home made and tried it. The sauce is amazing.
Make and share this Finger Lickin' Baby Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Spray sides of 5 quart slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray.
- Cut ribs in serving size pieces; sprinkle with black pepper and place in slow cooker.
- Combine chili sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, and water; pour mixture over ribs.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 7 hours on low.
- After 3 hours move ribs around in slow cooker to spread sauce over ribs.