Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You kids will love this. I could never make this enough for mine. And you will find yourself dipping into it, too.
- Spray 9x13" pan with pam.
- Dissolve unflavoured gelatin in 1 cup cold water and set aside.
- In saucepan, bring 1 cup water to boil.
- Add jello and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add gelatin mixture and stir.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and let set.
- When it is set, you can easily cut it into squares.
Very easy to make and fun for kids, of all ages, to eat. Would make a great after school snack or dessert topped with whipped cream. Thanks Bert, my 2 year old enjoyed this!
I made these for my granddaughters 2nd birthday. The little ones and the adults all loved them. Thanks for an easy to make "keeper" :)