1/2 Photos of Filipino Pork & Noodle Soup
Karen in MA's Note:
From Sam the Cooking Guy (LOVE him!) He says, "You know how those little Jewish grandmothers are famous for their chicken soup? The little Filipino grandmothers are no different - except it's pork. Which I suppose is considerably different when comparing to a Jewish soup - but it's easily as good!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté pork with garlic and onion in oil until fully cooked.
- 2Add broth and pepper and bring to a boil.
- 3Add noodles and pepper and bring to a boil.
- 4When noodles are ready, reduce to a simmer and add soy and scrambled egg.
- 5Allow to thicken slightly and serve - garnish with cilantro and fresh squeezed lime.
Browse Our Top Filipino Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Filipino Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filipino Pork & Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.1
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 1076.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 25.5 g