Recipe by Maria Flor Monteroyo Cuyos
if you want a chicken with tomato,then try it.it's delicious,you may also pour some of the sauce of it over the rice
Top Review by sml410
This was good! Instead of using ketchup, I used a can of tomato paste and chicken stock to make the sauce and added some cumin with thyme to flavor the chicken. My family thought it was delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken (1 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 medium potatoes (sliced 1-inch cube)
- 2 medium carrots (sliced 1-inch cube)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 1⁄4 kg beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium tomatoes (sliced)
- 125 g green peas
- 135 g tomato ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok,heat a 2 tbsp of cooking oil.saute the garlic until a bit brown,then follow the onion.
- wait about 10 seconds and pour in chickens,stir until golden brown.follow with potatoes and carrots;stir for about 20 seconds and then put in beans and tomatoes.
- pour some water(enough for you to make its sauce) let it boil,and lastly pour in tomato ketchup.when the sauce become thick,turn off the heat.serve.