Stella's Chicken Afritada
photo by Stella A.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 medium potato, cut into cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut into cubes
- 3 pieces bay leaves
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cube chicken flavoring
- 1 small onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 dashes salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Heat cooking oil in a pan.
- saute garlic and onions.
- Add chicken pieces and cook until brown on both sides.
- add tomato sauce, chicken cube seasoning, bay leaves and water bring to boil.
- add potatoes, bell pepper and carrots.
- Simmer until desired sauce consistency.
- dash salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a bowl.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!