Filet of Sole With Leek Sauce
- In a microwave-safe glass casserole microwave the butter at high power (100%) for 1 minute, or until it is melted.
- Stir in the leeks and salt to taste and microwave the mixture, covered with the lid, at high power (100%) for 10 minutes, or until the leek is tender.
- Transfer the leek mixture to a saucepan and add the wine. Season the sole with salt and pepper and fold the fillets, skinned sides in, into thirds.
- Arrange the fillets in the casserole and microwave them, covered with lid, at high power (100%) for 3 minutes, or until they just flake.
- While the fish is cooking, boil the leek mixture until almost all the liquid is evaporated. Transfer the fish with a slotted spatula to heated plates and keep it warm, covered with foil.
- Add the fish liquid remaining in the casserole to the leek mixture and boil the mixture until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add the cream and boil the mixture, stirring, until the sauce is thickened slightly.
- Season the sauce with the lemon juice and salt and pepper, spoon it around the fish, and garnish each serving with the parsley.