Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- chopped tomato
- Sprinkle cornmeal onto a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan; press pizza crust into pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir together beans and next 4 ingredients; mash with a fork or potato masher; stir in chiles; spread mixture over crust Combine salsa and pizza sauce; spread over bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with onion, bell pepper, cheese, and if desired, olives.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with tomato if desired.
I made this alond with a few other pizza recipes off this site for a BIG pizza party I was hosting for memorial day, and it was a pretty big hit. Lots of flavor in this one.