Recipe by daisygrl64
Another Mexican Meatloaf recipe. Found on the internet.
Top Review by Shari2
This was very quick and easy to make. I used ground venison instead of ground beef and it still was moist. I made it up the night before so when I came home from work I heated up the oven and threw it in to bake. My youngest has requested this again on her birthday. Made for ZWT5
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups picante sauce, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 1 taco seasoning mix (1 1/4 oz package )
- 1 teaspoon garlic, powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces black olives, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Grease a baking pan.
- Combine ground beef, 1/2 cup picante sauce , oats, taco seasoning, black pepper, garlic powder.
- mix well.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Combine remaining 1 1/2 cups picante sauce, cheese, olives and chiles. Mix well.
- Pour sauce mixture over top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until center is no longer pink.