Top Review by bullwinkle
Delicious! we had this with your recipe #129686 and with the leftovers we topped a bean and cheese burrito nad it tasted great. I used green chili enchilada sauce and not quite so many jalapenos. Thanks Mommy Makes for a great recipe. Bullwinkle.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄4 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 canned jalapeno chiles, finely chopped (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the beef in a large skillet.
- Drain the fat and add onion, soups, and enchilada sauce.
- Stir until well blended and add cheese, slowly allowing to melt before adding more.
- Add chiles and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 4-5 minutes longer.
- Transfer to a slow-cooker or chafing dish and serve!