Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from my 365 One Dish Meals cookbook.
Make and share this Fettuccini With Chicken and Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Add the chicken; sauté until edges are golden, about 5 minutes. Cut the mushrooms into ¼ inch slices.
- Add to the chicken; sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the scallions and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and tomatoes; heat to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is thickened.
- Add the peas, salt and pepper. Heat, stirring, until peas are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccini in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, 5-7 minutes. Drain.
- Place the fettuccini in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and mushroom mixture and toss. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
I followed the recipe as it was written. My husband and I thought it was good, but it seemed to lack at little something. Next time I think I will add more garlic. Thanks for sharing.