Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from my 365 One Dish Meals cookbook.
Make and share this Fettuccini With Chicken and Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Add the chicken; sauté until edges are golden, about 5 minutes. Cut the mushrooms into ¼ inch slices.
- Add to the chicken; sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the scallions and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and tomatoes; heat to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is thickened.
- Add the peas, salt and pepper. Heat, stirring, until peas are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccini in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, 5-7 minutes. Drain.
- Place the fettuccini in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and mushroom mixture and toss. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
I followed the recipe as it was written. My husband and I thought it was good, but it seemed to lack at little something. Next time I think I will add more garlic. Thanks for sharing.