This is from my 365 One Dish Meals cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a large skillet. Add the chicken; sauté until edges are golden, about 5 minutes. Cut the mushrooms into ¼ inch slices.
- 2Add to the chicken; sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the scallions and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
- 3Add the heavy cream and tomatoes; heat to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is thickened.
- 4Add the peas, salt and pepper. Heat, stirring, until peas are tender.
- 5Meanwhile, cook the fettuccini in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, 5-7 minutes. Drain.
- 6Place the fettuccini in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and mushroom mixture and toss. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccini With Chicken and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.1
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 140.1 mg
- Sodium 662.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 19.9 g