1/1 Photo of Fettuccine With Pepper Sauce
I received this recipe from my cousin Jim, a male, who is a darn good cook....but most of his recipes are Hot! Hot! Hot! This is one that he was sure I would like cuz it was heat-free. He and his wife are both bikers....in their travels they pick up some recipes....which usually carries some hot peppers of one sort or another.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -12 ounces fettuccine (1/2 egg & 1/2 spinach)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut in 3/4-inch squares
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4-1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into small strips
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Cook Fettuccine according to package directions, and keep warm.
- 2Spray your skillet with non-stick vegetable oil spray, or use a small amount of vegetable oil.
- 3Saute broccoli, peppers and onions on medium heat until tender, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- 4Remove vegetables from pan, and add vegetable oil.
- 5Add the chicken strips to pan and saute about 4 minutes.
- 6Add soup, water, and basil to the chicken.
- 7Mix well; then add in the vegetable mixture.
- 8Bring to a boil, reduce heat and stir in the shredded cheese until melted.
- 9Serve over the Fettuccine.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Pepper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.1 mg
- Sodium 654.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 31.8 g