Recipe by AmyZoe
I was craving fettuccine, but I figured it would take too long to make. Boy was I wrong--fast and delicious. Yum! Recipe courtesy of The Pillsbury Cookbook.
- 12 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain and rinse with hot water.
- In Dutch oven, melt butter. Stir in cream and pepper.
- Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring frequently.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and cook over low heat just until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Immediately stir in cooked fettuccine and toss to coat with sauce.
- Stir in parsley and nutmeg.
- If sauce begins to separate, stir in a little more cream and cook over low heat until smooth.