This is a recipe I created after being inspired by our local burrito restaurant's delicious house salsa. I usually make this with Spanish rice and serve it with guacamole on the side. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces cream cheese (I use the fat free kind in the tub because it's softer and healthier)
- 12 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno (this can be more or less depending upon how spicy you prefer)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup chicken breading (I use house-autry mills)
- 1Pound the chicken flat. I use a ziplock freezer bag instead of plastic wrap because I find it less messy this way. Just place each chicken breast in the bag 1 at a time and using a mallet pound it flat.
- 2Mix the cream cheese, feta cheese, jalapenos, cilantro, and lime juice together.
- 3Take each piece of chicken and bread it on both sides using the breader.
- 4Now spread about 1 tablespoon (this can vary depending on the size of the chicken breast) of the mix onto the flat chicken breast. Start at one end and roll it up.
- 5Place the chicken in a greased baking dish.
- 6Cook for 40 minutes at 375.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.2
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 221.1 mg
- Sodium 1098.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 48.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: