Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a recipe I created after being inspired by our local burrito restaurant's delicious house salsa. I usually make this with Spanish rice and serve it with guacamole on the side. I hope you enjoy!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces cream cheese (I use the fat free kind in the tub because it's softer and healthier)
- 12 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped jalapeno (this can be more or less depending upon how spicy you prefer)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup chicken breading (I use house-autry mills)
- Pound the chicken flat. I use a ziplock freezer bag instead of plastic wrap because I find it less messy this way. Just place each chicken breast in the bag 1 at a time and using a mallet pound it flat.
- Mix the cream cheese, feta cheese, jalapenos, cilantro, and lime juice together.
- Take each piece of chicken and bread it on both sides using the breader.
- Now spread about 1 tablespoon (this can vary depending on the size of the chicken breast) of the mix onto the flat chicken breast. Start at one end and roll it up.
- Place the chicken in a greased baking dish.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 375.