Recipe by angelmeg1080
A delicious dinner or lunch quesadilla with feta, cream cheese, and vegetables. We use fat free tortillas.
Top Review by mickeydownunder
SO healthy for me! LOVE this recipe! OK, here's a helpful hint I think, As these will be gone in a blink! Used canned spinach, drained well, Will I make again? Time will tell! Also, mixed everything together all in one bowl, true! No counting...made sure mixtrue was spread throughout tortilla too! If it helps, timed one minute each side, E-A-S-Y! They taste GREAT and really P-L-E-A-S-Y! :) THANKS!
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 9 ounces frozen spinach, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the cream cheese, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl and spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture onto each tortilla.
- Next, scoop two tablespoons each of the feta cheese, red bell pepper, and spinach onto half of each toritilla.
- Fold the tortillas in half.
- Place each in a nonstick skillet to warm. Keep in the oven until ready to eat, but not too long as the tortillas will dry and get too crunchy. Serve with fat free sour cream if you like. Each tortilla has about 180 calories, despite what Recipe Zaar says!