Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious dinner or lunch quesadilla with feta, cream cheese, and vegetables. We use fat free tortillas.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 9 ounces frozen spinach, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 flour tortillas
- Cream together the cream cheese, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl and spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture onto each tortilla.
- Next, scoop two tablespoons each of the feta cheese, red bell pepper, and spinach onto half of each toritilla.
- Fold the tortillas in half.
- Place each in a nonstick skillet to warm. Keep in the oven until ready to eat, but not too long as the tortillas will dry and get too crunchy. Serve with fat free sour cream if you like. Each tortilla has about 180 calories, despite what Recipe Zaar says!
SO healthy for me! LOVE this recipe! OK, here's a helpful hint I think, As these will be gone in a blink! Used canned spinach, drained well, Will I make again? Time will tell! Also, mixed everything together all in one bowl, true! No counting...made sure mixtrue was spread throughout tortilla too! If it helps, timed one minute each side, E-A-S-Y! They taste GREAT and really P-L-E-A-S-Y! :) THANKS!
These were really good! I also am NOT a fan of cream cheese but it worked great in this case! I can't for the life of me figure out how to convert ounces to cups (I only needed to make one quesadilla) so I'll let you know what I used: 2 tsp cream cheese (with a few extra spices), 2 tbsp reduced fat feta, 1/3 cup fresh baby spinach & no pepper-used 2 tbsp red onions instead. I also threw in a few slices of turkey pepperoni. I served with a little fat free sour cream & it was very delicious. For a little versatility, I think this would be good in a tortilla for a healthy wrap! Thank u for sharing.
Very good! I made only 2 since hubby is at work. I used roasted bell peppers and light chive cream cheese. I'm always looking for something fast and easy to make for me. I love the fact that it's not too high in calories. Thanks for posting.8-)