Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lots of freshly chopped herbs add zing to our white bean dip. Serve with assorted vegetables, such as baby carrots, bell pepper strips, radishes, snow peas, broccoli and caulifower florets. EatingWell
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, rinsed
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives (to taste)
- Place beans, yogurt, feta, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add herbs; puree until incorporated.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Make 2 days ahead; keep in air-tight container.