Quick and tasty combined with middle eastern and Mediterranean flavors.
Make and share this Feta Cheese Tahini Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Place each pita on large cookie sheet.
- Brush both sides with olive oil.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tahini on each pita.
- Then top with generous amounts of Feta cheese (French Feta is the best). Top each with olives and tomato slices.
- Top with Zatar which is a thyme and sesame seed spice found at most middle eastern markets. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake in oven at 350°F until cheese is almost brown and bread is lightly crisp.