Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is soooo delicious. I think this is a French's recipe.
- 4 lbs cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Bake ham at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Melt butter; stir in apricot preserves, mustard and brown sugar.
- Brush ham generously with apricot glaze; bake 30 minutes longer, basting occasionally wih glaze.
Enjoyed this ham glaze tonight on our holiday ham. Nice balance of flavors - not too sweet from the apricot preserves and just the right amount of mustard to balance this glaze. Thanks for the post!
Absolutely Deeelicious !
Made this for Christmas Day. I used a spiral cut ham from Target which was very good. The glaze just made it that much better!! Thanks for posting.