Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Very easy! Great for a snack or dessert!
- 1 -2 cup fresh strawberries
- 3 kiwi fruits
- 2 apples (1 red, 1 yellow)
- 2 -4 teaspoons apple jelly (melted)
- 2 -4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Fruit Salsa:.
- Chop strawberries, kiwi and apples to a fine consistency. Put in a pretty dish and refrigerate for 1 hour. Mix together apple jelly and brown sugar. Pour over mixture. Serve with Cinnamon Tortilla Triangles.
- Cinnamon Tortilla Triangles:.
- Cut tortillas into triangles with a pizza cutter. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mix. Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until crisp.