Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An excellent and tasty cranberry chicken, so easy to make in your crock pot!
Make and share this Festive Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken pieces (breasts or thighs)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules or 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, grated
- 1 lb cranberries, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot.
- Cook 8 to 10 hours, until done.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.