I have yet to try this. I clipped this out of the Sunday paper and thought it sounded interesting. I will adjust the recipe as needed, but I'm thinking this will be great as it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Cut outer stalks and feathery greens from fennel bulb, chop greens to make 2 T. and set aside.
- 2Cut bulb into quarters; cut core from each quarter and discard.
- 3Thinly slice bulb quarters crosswise into shreds.
- 4In medium bowl, combine shredded fennel, reserved fennel greens, apple, carrot and cherries.
- 5Pour salad dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
- 6Serve immedietely or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fennel Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 264.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: