Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have yet to try this. I clipped this out of the Sunday paper and thought it sounded interesting. I will adjust the recipe as needed, but I'm thinking this will be great as it.
- .Cut outer stalks and feathery greens from fennel bulb, chop greens to make 2 T. and set aside.
- Cut bulb into quarters; cut core from each quarter and discard.
- Thinly slice bulb quarters crosswise into shreds.
- In medium bowl, combine shredded fennel, reserved fennel greens, apple, carrot and cherries.
- Pour salad dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immedietely or cover and refrigerate until serving time.