Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my Low Carb book
Make and share this Fennel and Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium fennel bulb
- 16 ounces sour cream French onion dip
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- fresh chives (to garnish)
- vegetables, for dipping (carrots, radishes, cucumbers, zucchini)
- Wash the fennel. Trim off feathery leaves. You can chop the leaves for garnish.
- Trim fennel bulb. Chop enough of the bulb to make 1 cup. Use the rest for dipping.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped fennel, onion dip, red onion, and green onion.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.