These are so light they don't seem like you're eating bran!! What a tasty way to get your daily dose of fiber! Variations: Add dates, raisins, nuts, or blueberries. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top. Batter will keep in refrigerator 6 weeks if covered. Quantity of muffins is an estimate. Quantity will change depending upon variation.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Nabisco 100% Bran and boiling water and let cool.
- Cream Crisco and sugar.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, flour, soda, and salt.
- Fold in Kellogg’s All Bran.
- Fill muffin tins half full and bake 15 minutes.