Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a Cooking Light magazine, years ago (maybe 10) I use it on my Spinach, strawberry and red onion salad. It's also great on a Romaine salad.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 dash salt
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
- Drizzle dressing over salad of choice and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Lovely dressing Katie! I'm not a big fan of dressings in general, but this was really good - not too sweet, not too salty, and best of all it was tasty!
Mixed up this simple, light dressing for a dinner party on Saturday. For me it was a bit sweet, but my guests and BF all enjoyed it very much. BF has requested a repeat of this one.