Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the California Raisin Marketing Board.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon; gradually stir into creamed mixture.
- Fold in rolled oats, raisins, and pecans.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto prepared sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes in preheated oven.
- Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
Excellent cookies. I used 1/2 the butter and they still came out with a great taste. The cinnamon really sticks out and adds to the flavor.
Good oatmeal cookies Sharlene & very easy. It actually made 75 good sized cookies. Thanx for posting
Good cookies but I think the cooking time is a bit long. These make a lot of cookies so it was a great "no school today" baking project. Thanks for sharing!