Recipe by Little Bee
This dip is really easy and is a great appetizer to serve around the Holidays. We always make it for 4th of July.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can minced clams
- 1 tablespoon of minced onion
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese.
- Drain clams (reserve 2 tablespoons of juice) and add 2 tablespoons clam juice to cheese.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add minced clams, Tabasco sauce, seasonings, onion, and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Chill at least an hour.
- Serve with chips or Ritz crackers.
- Makes 1 1/3 cups.