Prep 10 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This is marvelous on a cold winter day! It's from the booklet that came with my Rival crock pot.
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Brown ground chuck and drain.
- Put all ingredients in crock pot in order listed.
- Stir once.
- Cover and cook on Low 10- 12 hours.
- (High 5- 6 hours).
- NOTES: Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.
THis is awesome! I also add 1 8oz can of tomato sauce.