Recipe by Dommynchristian
You cant go wrong with a chef salad. This is one of my favorites from Salad Creations. If you havent been to one of there locations I suggest you see if you have one in your area! They are the best for salads. But if you cant make it out then here is the exact ingredients for there Famous Chef salad. Check out my other recipes!
- iceberg mixed salad green
- 1 1⁄2 ounces turkey breast, 1 . 5 ounces
- 1 1⁄2 ounces roast beef, 1 . 5 ounces
- 1 1⁄2 ounces ham, 1 . 5 ounces
- 1 ounce swiss cheese, 1 ounce
- 1 ounce red onion, Diced 1 ounce
- 1⁄4 cup crouton, 1/4 cup
- 2 ounces tomatoes, Diced 2 ounces
- 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 each
- 1 ounce salad dressing, 1 ounce
Directions See How It's Made
- Like any other salad, you would but your Iceberg lettuce, or any lettuce you prefer and then add ingrediets. I usually mix this one up all together. Again, Salad Creations is known for there salads as well as chopping them, so if you have something to chop with, chop it!