Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and very tasty.
Make and share this Farmhouse Chicken in Creamy Pan Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken breast halve
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- Place chicken in resealable bag along with the flour;seal bag. Shake chicken around a bit to coat evenly. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat . Add chicken and cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken reserving drippings in the skillet. Cover chicken to keep warm.
- Add broth to the skillet. Stir with a wooden spoon to scrape up all those flavorful browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Add the cream cheese. Cook 2-3 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and the sauce starts to thicken, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
- Return the chicken to skillet, turn over to coat both sides. Cook 2 minutes or til chicken is heated through.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley, and top with a cup of cherry tomatoes (quartered).