Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
Easy and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in resealable bag along with the flour;seal bag. Shake chicken around a bit to coat evenly. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat . Add chicken and cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken reserving drippings in the skillet. Cover chicken to keep warm.
- 3Add broth to the skillet. Stir with a wooden spoon to scrape up all those flavorful browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- 4Add the cream cheese. Cook 2-3 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and the sauce starts to thicken, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
- 5Return the chicken to skillet, turn over to coat both sides. Cook 2 minutes or til chicken is heated through.
- 6Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley, and top with a cup of cherry tomatoes (quartered).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmhouse Chicken in Creamy Pan Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.4
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.8 mg
- Sodium 300.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 27.4 g