1/3 Photos of Farm Journal's Corn Flake Cookies
Secret Agent's Note:
I did a Zaar search for these cookies and found several other recipes so I just had to post this old lunch box favorite! I use a cookie scoop and get just over 4 dozen cookies and bake them for about 11 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350* and line your cookie sheets with parchment or grease them well.
- 2Sift flour, soda, salt and powder together and set aside.
- 3Cream sugars and shortening together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
- 4Add dry ingredients to creamed and mix well. Add coconut and cornflakes and mix slowly just til mixed inches.
- 5Drop by spoonful onto the parchment and bake 8 - 10 minutes until delicately browned. (I use a cookie scoop and get just over 4 dozen cookies and bake them for about 11 minutes).
- 6These freeze well either *raw or **baked.
- 7*To freeze the raw dough just scoop onto parchment and freeze on the tray. Bag up the frozen balls and store in the freezer for up to 6 months in a freezer bag. Be sure to mark the bag with what they are and how long to bake them. Defrost them in the refrigerator and bring them to room temperature while you preheat the oven.
- 8**To freeze them after baking, wrap them in plastic and store in a freezer bag for up to 6 weeks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farm Journal's Corn Flake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 82.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g