Recipe by AnnNH
This is my sister-in-laws recipe. I have had great success with this dough. I use it immediately without waiting for it rise. This makes a nice chewy dough. Makes 2 large pizza crusts.
Top Review by JPerez
Very good! I was looking for a fast pizza dough recipe. This was super - the dough was great to work with and made a tasty, soft crust. After mixing, I let it rest for about 10 minutes before spreading on the pizza stone. I will be using this recipe often! 12/29/07 - I just made this again for like the 20th time...this time I used 1/2 c milk and 1/2 c beer. Turned out great as usual!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the yeast in slightly warmed milk and then mix in oil and salt.
- Add in flour and mix until combined.
- It should not be too dry or too sticky.
- Cover the bowl and let stand/rise for 4 to 5 hours before use*-- see above description.
- Grease pizza pan and pat dough in pan.