1/2 Photos of Fantastic Sausage Gravy for Biscuits
Claudia Dawn's Note:
This is an easy, rich sausage gravy with just a little kick to it if you choose to add the hot sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry sausage in skillet cutting apart as you cook to make small pieces.
- 2Drain and reserve 1/3 c of grease.
- 3Remove sausage from skillet.
- 4Return the 1/3 c of grease to it.
- 5Whisk in the self rising flour until brown.
- 6Return the sausage and all other ingredients Heat until thick.
- 7Serve over biscuits.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Sausage Gravy for Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.6
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 788.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork gravy mix