1/1 Photo of Fantastic Apricot Chicken
Ben Ross's Note:
The best apricot chicken recipe in the world. You will love it as much as everyone I know that has tasted it. Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy need I say more?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
- 2Place the cornflour and pepper in a small plastic bag so that you can shake the cornflour onto the chicken pieces.
- 3Start cooking your pasta so that it is ready when the chicken is.
- 4Shake the cornflour onto the chicken pieces.
- 5Place the oil into a frying pan and cook the chicken so that it is fully cooked.
- 6Mix the french onion soup and apricot nectar together and add to the chicken in the frying pan.
- 7Cook and stir for a couple of minutes.
- 8Add the apricot halves and the juice from the apricot halves.
- 9Stir continually and cook for a further 10-15 minutes so that the flavor can be absorbed by the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Apricot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 112.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French onion soup