The best apricot chicken recipe in the world. You will love it as much as everyone I know that has tasted it. Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy need I say more?
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
- Place the cornflour and pepper in a small plastic bag so that you can shake the cornflour onto the chicken pieces.
- Start cooking your pasta so that it is ready when the chicken is.
- Shake the cornflour onto the chicken pieces.
- Place the oil into a frying pan and cook the chicken so that it is fully cooked.
- Mix the french onion soup and apricot nectar together and add to the chicken in the frying pan.
- Cook and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add the apricot halves and the juice from the apricot halves.
- Stir continually and cook for a further 10-15 minutes so that the flavor can be absorbed by the chicken.