1/5 Photos of Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
Miss Rachel in Seattle, WA's Note:
Tastes EXACTLY like the Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi. It's a favorite recipe in our home!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
- 2Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- 3Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown - it will make it bitter.
- 4Add white wine, and lemon juice.
- 5Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- 6Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
- 7Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.7
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 215.2 mg
- Sodium 1042.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: